Real Time GPS Tracking for Personal Use or Anti-theft GPS Tracker
This GPS tracker is tracking device with built-in GPS and GSM/GPRS technology
in compact size. It can be used for anti-theft of the vehicle/heavy equipment, protecting
the child/elder/disabled/pet and personnel management etc.
* Real-time locating and tracking: It can transmit the longitude and latitude coordinates by SMS or GPRS. By this, you can find its location.
* Geo-fence function: It will send an alert to the authorized cell phone numbers when it breaches the restricted area that you set up before.
* SOS function: Press the SOS button and the GPS tracker will send a help alert and exact location to the authorized cell phone numbers for immediate rescue
* Excess speed alarm: The tracker will send the excess speed alert to the authorized cell phone numbers when it is excess speed.
* Low-battery alarm: It will send an alert to the authorized cell phone numbers when the tracker is low battery.
* Two-way talking communication: You can talk with the tracking target via the GPS tracker just like a cell phone and also can listen to the sound around the GPS tracker in 3 meter secretly.
* Content Specs.
* Dimension 70.7mm x 42.9mm x 20.1mm
* Weight 40g
* Network GSM/GPRS
* Band 900/1800Mhz or 900/1800/1900Mhz or 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
* GPS chip SIRF3 chip
* GPS sensitivity -159dBm
* GPS accuracy 5-20m
* Cold start 42 sec.
* Warm starts 35 sec.
* Hot start 1 sec.
* Charger input110－220V /output 5V
* Battery Chargeable 3.7V 860mAh Li-ion battery
* Operation Temp. -20°C to +55°C
* Humidity 5%--95% non-condensing
* Storage Temperature: -20℃~80℃
How to work?
Working based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, this product can locate and
monitor any remote targets by SMS or GPRS. It can transmit the longitude and latitude
coordinates to your cell phone by the SMS. By this, you can find its location on the Google
maps or other map software. The tracker can also upload position data through GPRS to a
designated server. The user can look for real-time tracking, historical trajectory and
operate in the computer.